Period: All season
Meeting point: Hotel
Type of Tour: Group
Language: Arabic, Russian, English, German, Turkish
Duration: 4 hours
10:00 Departure from the hotel to the old oil industry and ancient pagan temple in Bibiheybet area
- Observation of offshore oil platforms in the Caspian Sea.
- Rock paintings, inscriptions and pictograms near Boyukdash mountain.
- On the territory of the reserve at the foot of Mount Boyukdash there is a rock with a Latin inscription dating back to the 1st century AD, between 84 and 96 years.
It was abandoned by the Roman legion of Emperor Domitian, known as the "Fulminata" (armed with lightning) and testified to the presence of the Twelve "Lightning" Legion in this area in the 1st century AD.
- Visit to the pagan sanctuary "Pir Kara-Atli" near the Kichik Dash mountain.
- Acquaintance with the manifestations of mud volcanism on Mount Dashgil
- Return to the hotel.
- Guide services
- Entrees fee to museums
*Price per person in a group of 10 pax – 16 USD